Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Saturday Night Slant Has A New Home!



I'm very pleased to announced that the Saturday Night Slant now has a new home as part of the Blougin network of sports bloggers.  Bloguin has plenty of sports blogs dedicated to various teams and topics, and I encourage you to check out any that strike your interest. 

I'm very appreciative of the team at Bloguin for giving me the opportunity to join up with a talented group of writers.  They did a fantastic job designing my new site, and you'll immediately notice the new and improved look and feel of the site. 


The address for the new site is easy to remember at http://www.saturdaynightslant.com/

Not only does the new site look and feel better, but it offers a lot of new features, both for me and you.  Most notably, the new site will have a forum where you can post messages, ask questions, or respond to any my posts or articles. 

I will continue to have an e-mail newsletter feature to alert subscribers via e-mail when new articles are posted.  If you're signed up for the e-mail feature at the old site, I have already signed you up at the new site.  For anyone else interested, just enter your name and e-mail address in the box on the right hand side of the new site and click "Subscribe".   That's it.  You're all set.

I will send out the first e-mail newsletter on Thursday sometime.  If you don't receive it, shoot me an e-mail at lsu.newsletter@gmail.com and I'll get you squared away.

I will keep the old site active, and this post will be my last.  I'll leave this on the front page for anyone who stumbles across it and for any stragglers who haven't found their way over yet. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Saturday Night Slant - LSU Sports & Recruiting