Monday, March 15, 2010

Saturday Night Slant Teams With Southern Pigskin



I'm very glad to announce that Southern Pigskin has asked me to contribute to their website as a columnist covering LSU and the SEC West. 

Southern Pigskin is a well established site that provides coverage on college football and recruiting in the South, focusing on the SEC, the ACC, and the Southern Conference.  Their coverage includes news, opinions, rankings, and message boards.  I should be providing content for them on a weekly basis, at a minimum.   I encourage you to go to their site and check it out.  They do a very good job there, and I'm excited to be a part of their team.

I'll be sure to post anything I write for Southern Pigskin here at the Slant.  My first article at Southern Pigskin can be found here

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

look forward to seeing your writing on Southern Pigskin!

Post a Comment

 

Saturday Night Slant - LSU Sports & Recruiting